Hey Urban family,
Staying positive during isolation can be challenging especially when you’re in need of your hair appointment and not sure what’s happening with it. Have no fear we have some answers to commonly asked questions to put your mind at ease.
“I keep getting reminders, aren’t you’re closed”?:
- Yes, we are closed. Reminders are automated by our scheduling program. Please ignore them, they are essentially place holders for when it’s time to reschedule. We will contact you when we are more secure on an opening date to start rescheduling, no sense doing it multiple times. (they have now been shut off temporarily, how did I not think to do this from the beginning! ugh)
“Should I reschedule my current appointment to after 5/15 (the current governors mandated end date?
- If you have a specific date & time in which you’d prefer to secure after 5/15 please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with “reschedule to after 5/15” in the subject line, we will do our best to accommodate your request by “moving” your current one. (please do not schedule online to replace your current appointment, it will only duplicate and cause more confusion, not to mention reserve unnecessary time that others could benefit from (think toilet paper shortage))
- If you are flexible, it’s not necessary, we will contact everyone once we are more secure with a concrete opening date to move your current appointment (again, we will do our best to accommodate your current day and time)
I have an appointment during the week of the 15th, should I keep it?
- Yes, if anything changes and we are not able to open that week then we will contact you.
“What should I do with my future appointments already scheduled throughout the year?”
- We will reschedule them after we reschedule all appointments from COVID-19’s closure, please be patient.
What if I need to add or delete a service to my currently scheduled appointment?
- Please email email@example.com with “add/delete service” in the subject line. Please provide your information; “add haircut, add highlights, add glaze & highlights or not sure what i need” so we can insure proper timing and follow up with a discussion.
- If you arrive to your appointment and decide you do not want a previously scheduled service, unfortunately you will be charged for the valuable time that we could have accommodated another guest with. (hopefully this will eliminate those uncomfortable situations)
How do I know what I need for color when I return after going so long without it?
- We will be sending out an email with an easy “typeform” questionnaire to retrieve valuable information required for us to better manage your color appointment. For example, if you’ve not had any color applied to your roots to cover grey in 2 months, you will most likely require additional color (this is an additional charge and we want to be transparent with your cost and timing required), you may also need other upgrades to manage the over all look beyond just the touch up in which we’d like to prepare you for.
Should I order a DIY Home Touch-Up Kit just in case?
- If you need to band-aid the new growth color only then this could be a solution. Here’s how it works.
I’m in need of hair products and I won’t last until my appointment, what can I do?
- So glad you asked! We value providing quality products for you, so during our time apart we created a online store! If you don’t see your specific product, just let us know, we are working diligently to add products to every day. While we are closed we are extending a BUY 3 GET 1 FREE! Take advantage!
- Check out Urban LIFESTYLE affordable luxury home hair care products! You’ll feel and look amazing using them as a portion of the profits are supporting women victimized by sexual violence.